Sunday, January 15, 2017

quick chalkboard project

Last weekend I found this cute mini chalkboard easel at World Market.  I wanted to use it to write quotes on in the kitchen.  It's going to be an on going work-in-progress, so this morning I used a white colored pencil to add the quote "and I think to myself what a wonderful world".  Now that I'm done, I realize that I should have started a little higher on the chalkboard but I'm not going to fix it!  I know right?!  This year is all about getting things done.  Usually I would have fixed it so many times trying to get it perfect that it would probably still be sitting there unfinished.  No more!  I'll fix it when it's time to add a new quote.  
It sits on one of the kitchen counters for now and the picture below is my planning beforehand. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment