Monday, February 6, 2012

On a side note...

So today I woke up to various email responses explaining "I'd been hacked"!  .Sad face.  This had just happened last week so I took the extra time to reset passwords and try and clear things up... but no.  Here it is again.  Ugh.  I don't have time for this. 

So AGAIN I went in and reset my password.  If it happens again I think I'll just have to cancel and set up another address.  I don't know what else to do. 

It reminds me of the time when my car was stolen.  The first time.  You feel so violated, and you wonder what all they did without you knowing.  In a world where we trust the internet and often take for granted it's easiness we need to remember how easy it is to be scammed.  I hope I won't have anymore problems with the whole mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment